Look after him


This devotion is by Adrian - Missionary

“‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.”

Luke 10:25-37


We are like the innkeeper whom God asked to look after the victims of oppression and injustices using the blessings given to us.



Following Jesus examples, may we understand that we need to be intentional in extending compassion to others not only because we are told so but because it is the right thing to do. 

Despite our own needs and challenges, we have all been blessed with something to help others; may it be our time, our talent, service or even financial assistance.

Prayer


Dear Lord, may I learn to always acknowledge how you have helped me and blessed me despite my unworthiness May you guide me to serve 

Here is link to his blog 

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment